Annie Koenig is an award-winning jeweler known for her beautiful and innovative designs. She has an uncanny gift for creating evocative, personalized works of art celebrating life’s milestones from client concepts and precious heirlooms.
SOME OF ANNIE’S AWARDS AND QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- 1st Place, CAD/CAM MJSA Vision Award 2015
- 2nd Place, Professional Excellence, MJSA Vision Award 2015
- Finalist, Saul Bell Design Award, Gold and Platinum, 2015
- 2nd Place, Saul Bell Design Award, Gold and Platinum, 2014
- 1st Place, Custom Jewelry Distinction, MJSA Vision Award 2013
- Two Kentucky Museum of Art & Craft’s Early Times Awards
- Master Goldsmith
- GIA Graduate Gemologist
- Jewelry CAD Designer
- Women’s Jewelry Association, current Treasurer for OH/KY Chapter
- Kentucky Jeweler’s Association, Past President
“A Life Devoted to Jewels” Louisville Times Newspaper Article on Annie early in her career was an accurate summary of both that point in time and things to come.
Captivated by the process of transforming hard metal into fluid shapes with hammers and flame while at Interlochen Arts Academy High School – she went on to study her craft with renowned masters in the trade, and holds a Bachelor’s degree in both Art and Business and is a Gemologist with both GIA and ASG Certifications.
After working several years as a designer and bench jeweler for retail stores, Annie established her own jewelry design studio creating personal custom jewelry, one of a kind pieces and jewelry collections. In her creations, she skillfully combines old school techniques and cutting edge new technology, with the stellar results delighting her clients.
As her high school instructor first observed so many years ago, “She definitely seems to have a feel for this!”